Saturday, December 20, 2008



These were the two book covers I was able to complete including text.  The first book was for Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde.  It was done for my Sacred Geometry class using the ratio of my hand for the size of the book and placement of text and images.  The second book cover is a redo of my favorite author A. Lee Martinez.  I did another version of this book Gil's All Fright Diner but I think this came out much more sophisticated.  This was done for my Digital Portfolio class.  




The two top ones are book covers for Wizard of Oz and Robin Hood.  The last one was a Japanese rendition of Beauty and the Beast.  Wizard of Oz was done using Corel Painter and the bottom two is Illustrator.






Today is Art Dump day, since I will be without internet at home.  Here are a lot of the things I did for this semester.  I will post sketches and comps later.  These are the rest of the T-shirt designs I finished in my Digital Portfolio class.





2 comments:

K. said...

Nice! I think I need to write a book now, so you can make the cover for it.

Aaron said...

Shit Julie! Your stuff is looking tight!